The National Natural Hair Meet Up Day presented by Hair Rules will take place in Oklahoma City on May 19, 2012 at Urban Roots in Deep Deuce hosted by The Oklahoma NNHMD Committee.
Event MC's: As He Made Me, LLC and Go Natural 24/7, LLC (Oklahoma's 1st Natural Hair Care Retailer)
- Blaqkofi - Motivational speaker/Sister Lock Consultant
- Onekia Smallwood-Larrimer-Educator/Natural Hair Consultant
- Let's Talk About Hair - Oklahoma City's #1 Natural Hair Support group
- Desiree' Irving - Natural Hair stylist!!!
- Oklahoma Blogger: Eureka Calhoun of Qrush Velvet
- Oklahoma Blogger: Shren Sylvester of Natural Expression
With words to feed our soul by local spoken word artists: Kendal S. Turner, Rochelle Alexander and Najah Hylton!!!
Everything captured by Rudolph PJilla Tolar of So Focus Photograhphy!!!
Expect: Food, Swag/Vip bags, Prizes, Live Demos and much more!!!!
The National Natural Hair Meetup Day is an annual one-day event. Its purpose is to allow the opportunity for women across the country to meet in their own communities while networking, sharing and meeting (virtually) other women across the country participating in meetups on the same day. Natural hair meetups are events designed to share information, techniques, inspiration and products to aid individuals in their natural hair journey.
Attendees of the natural hair meetup will be able to:
- Meet other naturals in their area
- Gain exposure to natural hair product lines and companies
- Learn the process of planning and executing a natural hair meetup (event hosts)
- Meet natural hair and beauty bloggers and Youtube vloggers
- Network with other natural hair meetup organizers (event hosts)
- Discover resources, techniques, products and people that can serve as inspiration and information for the natural hair care journey.
To learn more about the the National Natural Hair Meetup Day, please visit: http://nnhmd.com/.
The event is locally hosted by the Oklahoma City NNHMD Committee:
For more information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 405-601-4673.
The OKC NNHMD Committee